Well, I have been horribly remiss in my duties as editor on this blog. I haven’t posted pics of the army, I haven’t posted the results from Breast Cancer Brawl: Boise.
I’m not ashamed to say the event was a huge success. We had 36 players on the sign-up sheet and 34 folks came down and played. I had two players drop — one to help me run the tourney, and another because he couldn’t stay for the whole day.
Check out the photos here if you haven’t already seen them on Facebook.
As for the pink armies, I have fantastic news.
- Rio’s Wolves, painted by Lloyd Daugherty, sold to Chris Dunn for $250
- Cygnus of Awareness, painted by James Kater, sold to Lloyd Daughtery for $550
- Khador for the Cure, painted by Jen Ikuta, sold to Chris Cantlon for $600
We also had a number of single models and units. I’m a slacker and didn’t get pics of all of them.
- Sam & the Devildogs, painted by Ed Norris, sold to Chris Cantlon for $75
- Calandra Truthsayer, painted by Scott Kidwell, sold to Bruce DeLaney for$50
- Eiryss, painted by Jody Gorton, sold to Mike Lange for $40
- Anastasia diBray, painted by Jody Gorton, sold to Dick Link for $20
- Ashlynn d’Elyse, painted by Jody Gorton, sold to Dick Link for $20
In total, the event raised $4,300 for the St. Luke’s Mobile Mammography Coach. We’ll be presenting the donation in a week or two when both All About Games owners are in town.
Huge thanks to everyone who participated as a player and/or painter. Next year will be even bigger!